Commercial Energy Performance Certificates

Who needs a Commercial Energy Performance Certificate (CEPC)?

  • How do I get one?
  • How long do they last?
  • What do they look like?
  • How are they recorded?

All Commercial buildings require an EPC when built, sold or rented. Since 6th April 2008 this has applied to buildings over 10,000m2 and since 1st July 2008 to buildings over 2,500m2.

Contact “The Energy Performance Centre” and we will be pleased to offer our advice

They last for 10 years but can be updated as required.

See example attached to this page.

They are all recorded on the Government Web site and Licences issued are available 24/7 at the following web site:

Enter the certification number located in the top right hand corner of the certificate. You will then be able to acees the certificate allowing you to file copy or print as required.

Contact us for a free Energy Performance Certificate quotation